- Tsvetanov KA, Ye Z, Hughes L, Samu D, Treder M, Henson RNA, Tyler LK, Cam-CAN, Rowe JB. “Activity and connectivity differences underlying inhibitory control across the adult lifespan”. Journal of Neuroscience, 2018. PDF
- Geerligs L, Tsvetanov KA, Henson RNA. “Challenges in measuring individual differences in functional connectivity using fMRI: the case of healthy aging". Human Brain Mapping, 2017. PDF
- Samu D, Campbell K, Tsvetanov KA, Shafto M, Cam-CAN, Tyler LK. "Preserved cognitive functions with age are determined by domain-dependent shifts in network responsivity". Nature Communications, 2017. PDF
- Tsvetanov KA, Henson RNA, Tyler LK, Razi A, Geerligs L, Ham T, Cam-CAN, Rowe JB. "Extrinsic and intrinsic brain networkconnectivity maintains cognition across the lifespan despite accelerated decayof regional brain activation". Journal of Neuroscience, 2016. PDF, Altmetric
- Geerligs L, Tsvetanov KA. "The use of resting state data in an integrative approach to studying neurocognitive ageing – commentary on Campbell and Schacter (2016)". Language, Cognition and Neuroscience, 2016. PDF
- Wolpe N, Ingram JN, Tsvetanov KA, Geerligs L, Kievit RA, Henson RNA, Wolpert DM, Cam-CAN, Rowe JB. "
- Ageing increases reliance on sensorimotor prediction through structural and functional differences in frontostriatal circuits". Nature Communications, 2016. PDF, Altmetric
- Tsvetanov KA, Henson HNA, Tyler LK, Davis SW, Shafto M, Taylor JR, Williams N, Cam-CAN and Rowe JB. "The effect of agein onfMRI: correction for the confounding effects of vascular reactivity evaluatedby joint fMRI and MEG in 335 adults". Human Brain Mapping, 2015. PDF, Altmetric
- Campbell K, Shafto MA, Wright P, Tsvetanov KA, Geerligs L, Cam-CAN, Tyler LK. "Idiosyncraticresponding during movie-watching predicted by age differences in attentionalcontrol". Neurobiology of Aging, 2015. PDF, Altmetric
- Tsvetanov F, Tsvetanov KA, Ivanova E, Georgieva I. "Modelling and simulation of communication efficiency in low-speed networks". Telecommunications Forum Telfor, 2014.
- Tsvetanov KA, Mevorach C, Allen H, Humphreys GW."Age-relateddifferences in selection by visual saliency". Attent Percept Psychophys, 2013. PDF
- Chirimuuta M, Tsvetanov KA, Humphreys GW, "Attentional effects of working memory load and consolidation during visual search", Journal of Vision, 2012.
- Tsvetanov KA, Arvanitis TN, Humphreys GW. "Effectsof stimulus identity and load in working memory on visual search: Eliminatingthe effect of load but not identity by lengthening encoding time". QJEP 2012. PDF
- Hartaigh B, Jiang CQ, Thomas GN, Tsvetanov KA, Bosch JA, Cheng KK, Lam TH. "Usefulnessof physical fitness and the metabolic syndrome to predict vascular disease riskin older Chinese (from the Guangzhou Biobank Cohort Study-CardiovascularDisease Subcoh". Am J Cardiol., 2011. PDF
- Mayhew SD, Li S, Storrar JK, Tsvetanov KA, Kourtzi Z. "Learning shapes therepresentation of visual categories in the aging human brain". Journal of Cognitive Neuroscience, 2010. PDF
- Tsvetanov KA. "Combining Behaviour, fMRI and MR Spectroscopy to Study Slecetive Attention in Ageing". 2012. PDF